Structural Engineering Services
- Bridges and buildings.
- Gantries, derricks and cranes.
- Modular steel structures.
- Timber structures.
- Condition assessments of port & marine structures.
- Jetties, quays and offshore trestles.
- Ship structures.
- Offshore structures and vessels.
- Design and construction supervision associated with the rehabilitation and development of the Offshore Oil & Gas Hub and Fabrication Yard and jetty rehabilitation, Port of Saldanha, South Africa.
- Composite bridge, Indonesia – Detail structural design and project management of 200 m long, 12 m high composite bridge in a seismic active area.
- NMPP Accumulator Tanks, Durban – Structural assessment of tanks.
- Cape Town Container Terminal Expansion Project, South Africa – Structural design of the extension to 1.2km of deck on pile quay for berths 601 to 604.
- Larona Canal Rehabilitation Design, Indonesia – Project management and structural design for rehabilitation of a 7km canal for a pump storage scheme on a nickel mine.
- Oiltanking / MOGS Saldanha Blending & Storage Terminal, Port of Saldanha – Structural design of caisson for sea water intake.