Forensic Engineering Services
- Casualty and failure investigations.
- Fatigue analysis.
- 3-D modelling for visualisation purposes of complex structures.
- Wind and wave analysis, comparison and modelling.
- Vibration and resonance analysis
- Numerical modelling and reconstruction.
- Dynamic, non-linear and 3-dimensional structural / mechanical analysis.
- Expert witness services.
- MV Monie Marine: Expert report and trial preparation in the sinking of the MV Monie Marine.
- Banglar Mookh: Analysis of the effect of wind, sea and current conditions on collision of Banglar Mookh whilst under pilotage.
- MFV Advance: Analysis of bollard failure, expert report and trial expert witness.
- MV Mieke: Forensic engineering, legal support and expert witness in the trial related to the sinking of MV Mieke.
- MV Iwanuma Maru: Recommendations on the nature and methodology of tests to be carried on the MV Iwanuma Maru following damage incurred to shore equipment.
- MV Setsuyo Star: Processing of calibrated model wave data and analysis following damage incurred to MV Setsuyo Star during the passage of the vessel from Brazil to South Africa.
- MV Alexandros T: Analysis of seastate data to assist in the investigation into possible causes of the sinking of luxury sailing yacht, MV Alexandros T.
- MV Shark Team: Expert report and witness in the capsize of the shark viewing vessel.
- MV Smart: Expert report and witness in grounding of bulk vessel.