Subsea Intakes & Pipelines
Subsea Intakes & Pipelines Services
- Hydraulic design.
- Structural design.
- On-bottom stability.
- Desalination plants – marine infrastructure & installation design.
- Installation methodology and analysis.
- Laydown procedures.
- Geotechnical assessment.
- Oribi-Oryx Field, Orca Floating Production Platform Subsea Decommissioning, South Africa. Riser/flowlines /umbilicals laydown in 118m of water – analysis and design and design of pullheads.
- Mossgas LAD Pipeline, Mossel Bay, South Africa – Detail Design and Installation Engineering.
- Saldanha Sunrise Energy LPG Import & Storage Terminal Project – South Africa – fuel terminal beach crossing pipeline -installation engineering.
- Manjung Power Station Intake – Malaysia. Detail design including hydraulic design and FE modelling of cooling water intake structure, offshore coldwater culvert and intake tower.
- Marine Import/Export Facility For Phosphate, Namibia. Detailed feasibility study for marine works including intakes and outfall.
- Robben Island Marine Sewer Outfall – Cape Town, South Africa.