Port, Harbour & Coastal Engineering
Port, Harbour & Coastal Engineering Services
- Feasibility, planning, design and analysis of port and harbour works.
- Design of all types of marine infrastructure.
- Port rehabilitation.
- Geotechnical and structural design of marine foundations.
- Design and analysis of piles, including installation analysis.
- Dredging, turbidity and physical impact studies
- Design condition & wave climate evaluations.
- Mooring and tethering studies.
- Diffraction studies.
- Sediment transport.
- Navigation studies.
- Full bridge simulations.
- Cape Town Container Terminal Expansion Project, South Africa – Detail design and construction monitoring of marine works.
- Alternative Design, North Mole – Hout Bay Harbour, South Africa
- DCT Berth 203 to 205 Reconstruction, Deepening & Lengthening Project – Port of Durban, South Africa
- Container Port and Ro-ro, Port of Nsanje, Malawi – Design and construction supervision.
- Port of Fujairah Service Harbour Marine Works and Buildings – United Arab Emirates.
- Detail design and construction, support and monitoring, new port at Nsanje, Malawi.