Offshore Engineering Services
- Offshore environmental design conditions and wave climate studies.
- Design and analysis of offshore fixed and floating structures and vessels, pipelines, foundations, mooring buoys and piles.
- Deep sea dredging, drilling and mining.
- Dynamic and mooring studies.
- Risk, scheduling and installation procedures.
- Lift and transportation analysis and design.
- Laydown analysis and design.
- Saldanha Sunrise Energy LPG Import & Storage Terminal Project, South Africa – Feasibility study for terminal including SPM/CBM options.
- Oribi-Oryx Field – Engineering analysis and design associated with the subsea decommissioning and laydown of risers of the Orca from the Oribi-Oryx field.
- FA Offshore Gas Platform, South Africa – Impact analysis after impact of supply vessel on the structure.
- Orca Floating Production Platform – Design of cofferdam for repairs to rig.
- FA Offshore Gas Platform, South Africa – Structural assessment of jacket in 105m of water (90 km South of Mossel Bay in the South Indian Ocean) for inplace and fatigue due to approaching end of design life.