Naval Architecture Services
- Ship structural design.
- Ship conversion.
- Ship stability.
- Vessel motions and responses, sea keeping, buoyancy and stability.
- Offshore installation and lifting studies.
- Navigation studies.
- Full bridge simulations.
- Ship maneuvering studies.
- Hydrodynamics and hydrostatics.
- Mooring and tethering studies.
- Stability books.
- Inclining tests.
- Monte Carlo simulations.
- Forensic investigations.
- Maydon Wharf Rehabilitation and Naval Architecture for Barges, Port of Durban, South Africa – Conversion of crane barges for marine works.
- Sea-fastening and Stability Book updates for Towage of Barge Majahazi Moja from South Africa to Kenya.
- Conversion of Split Hopper Barge, Cape Town, South Africa – Conversion to self-propelled seagoing vessel for dredging works for Cape Town Container Terminal Expansion Project.
- Moatize Coal Marine Export Facility, Port of Beira, Mozambique – Feasibility, Transshipment and Dredging Studies.
- Iron Ore Export Facility, Pointe Noire, Republic of Congo – Feasibility Study, Mooring, berthing and berth occupancy studies for coal export terminal.
- Saldanha LPG Import Facility, Port of Saldanha, South Africa – Barge stability and workability assessment for installation of subsea pipeline.
- Cape Town Container Terminal Expansion Project, South Africa – Naval Architecture Works – Conversion of Barge Niord for piling operations.