Environmental Data Collection
Environmental Data Collection & Analysis Services
- Design of measurement programmes to capture essential environmental parameters needed for detailed design of projects.
- Preparation of contract documents and scopes of work, and management and monitoring of contractors on behalf of clients.
- Design of measurement programmes to capture site specific features for use in detail design and forensic analysis.
- Vessel mooring forces & ship motions.
- Implementation and project management of data collection programmes.
- Data quality control.
- Analysis of historical or measured data to compile environmental design briefs for projects.
- Analysis of historical or measured data for use in workability studies.
- Wave transformation studies.
- DCT Berth 203 to 205 Reconstruction, Deepening & Lengthening Project, Port of Durban, South Africa – Environmental data collection, analysis and interpretation for design.
- Marine Import/Export Facility for Phosphate, Namibia – Detailed feasibility study including wave refraction studies and plume dispersion models.
- Nacala Corridor Project, Port of Nacala, Mozambique – Cyclone study to determine design deck levels and associated risks during design life of coastal structure.
- Moatize Coal Marine Export Facility, Port of Beira and Port of Nacala, Mozambique – Design, implementation and management of environmental data collection programmes for feasibility study purposes.
- Marine Vessel MV Banglar Mookh – Analysis of effect of wind, sea and current conditions on collision of the vessel whilst under pilotage.
- Marine Vessel MV Setsuyo Star – Processing of calibrated model wave data and analysis following damage incurred during the vessel’s passage from Brazil to South Africa.